Buy Anything, Anywhere - Risk Free
Visa's Zero Liability policy makes shopping 100% safe and secure, whenever you use your Visa® Credit Card or Visa Debit Card. Shop online, on the phone, or in your favorite store and never be liable for unauthorized use on your card. With Visa's Zero Liability policy*, you RISK nothing and PAY nothing for unauthorized use.
When using your Visa Credit Card or Visa Debit Card, always keep these safety tips in mind.
General Visa Credit Card and Debit Card Safety Tips:
- Sign your card as soon as you receive it.
- Keep your card in a safe place where it won't bend or get scratched.
- Protect your card from fraudulent activity. Never leave your card out unattended and always make sure your card is returned after every purchase.
- Report lost or stolen cards to First State Bank immediately.
- Save your receipts and compare your transactions against your monthly statement.
- Report any unauthorized transactions or suspicious activity immediately.
Online Shopping Safety Tips:
- Use a secure server.
- Shop with merchants you know and trust.
- Read all merchant policies and privacy statements.
- Never send your card number and information via email.
- Keep a record of your receipts by saving and/ or printing your order confirmation.
* Visa's Zero Liability policy covers U.S. issued cards only and does not apply to PIN transactions not processed by Visa or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details or visit www.visa.com/security.